? ??????????????Eternal Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (52 Ratings)??72 Grabs Today. 31944 Total Grabs. ???
???Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Future Stars Will Be Dim? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (3 Ratings)??60 Grabs Today. 6187 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 23, 2009

money that we all raised for the victorian



On friday the 13th of February the school of SJV had free dress day but we all had to bring a gold coin or more for the victorian bush fires. We raised $1300.00. WOW thats a lot of money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Taz
I think that was fun but it was also good for all those who were in the bush fires.
The bush fires were scar to us but I wonder how they were.
I hope they have recoverd by now.
I have prayers for the people who were in the bush fires if you want to see them.
Love Maddie
p.s Please leave a comment on my blog.