Dear Diary,
I have just woken up to a beautiful day on Myst island.Myst Island is a world where nothing is as it seems.Myst is a very calm and beautiful island but still very mysterious.I hear mysterious music in the background.It is a journey to an island tinged with mystery.Yesterday I heard metal clanging together like the sound of cymbals.I'm standing on the dock and the waves are calmly lapping together like pelicans gently paddling gracefully in the water.When the clock tower door opened the sound was creaky like a mouse squeaking loudly.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
diary entry of myst island
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi TAZ
It Is Very descriptive and tells me alot about what ur doing in myst.Great job
From Brittany (kaylas sister)
Taz, a great diary entry. You are certainly using some interesting words in your writing.
Mrs R
Post a Comment